The University of Western Australia is proud to offer UWA Undergraduate funding for the student of Mauritius. This is available for undertaking courses provided by the Business School and the Faculty of Science.
This is available to pursue an undergraduate degree. The aim of the program is to encourage students to pursue excellence in their studies and to support them financially.
Excellent funding for Students of Mauritius.
User Review( votes)
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. UWA is a research-intensive institution and home to world-recognized scholars like Nobel Prize Winner Professor Barry Marshall.
Why at the University of Western Australia- UWA is one of only two Australian members of the Worldwide Universities Network. The University has more than 75 research and training centers and annual WA universities receive approximately 80 percent of all research funds.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a citizen of Mauritius;
- This is awarded in the courses provided by the Business School and the Faculty of Science.
- Have achieved an equivalent ATAR1 of at least 85 in previous studies used for entry to UWA;
- Be enrolled, or eligible to enroll, full-time in an undergraduate degree course;
- Laureate and any student ranked in the top 200 or above nationally on their overall performance, or that have completed high school studies at one of the schools in the list of eligible schools.
- Applicants of Mauritius are eligible for the free study.
- Applicants must be enrolled, or eligible to enroll, full-time in an undergraduate degree course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to take admission to apply this free study. After taking admission applicants to UWA are automatically considered and do not need to submit an additional application for this education.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, there are no requirements for supporting documents.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have a very good command over the English language.
The award will cover the followings:
- Australian Tertiary Annual Scholarship
- Equivalent ATAR of $3,000 AUD
85 – 89.99
- Equivalent ATAR of $7,000 AU
90 or more
Application Deadline: The program offer must be accepted within 30 days from the date of the offer being made, after which time the University may revoke the study offer.