To attract outstanding students to pursue an undergraduate degree in Canada, the University of Waterloo is providing the China Hong Kong Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program aims to recognize and reward outstanding students from China or Hong Kong who want to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1959, the University of Waterloo is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. It has three satellite campuses and four affiliated university colleges. The University offers academic programs administered by six faculties and thirteen faculty-based schools. It is a member of the U15, representing 15 Canadian research universities.
Why study at the University of Waterloo? The University provides cooperative education programs, allowing students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences. It also provides various career opportunities for students.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 15th April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Students from China or Hong Kong are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme offered by the University of Waterloo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have strong academic performance.
- Students must be from China or Hong Kong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the program, applicants must take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. Complete the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a high-school degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement to taking admitted.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
Each successful scholar will be awarded a £2,000 stipend each year to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree in Canada.