Are you looking for a scholarship, grant or bursary to help fund your studies in the UK? If yes, then the University of Warwick is pleased to offer up to 25 joint funded PhD China Scholarship Council.
For this scholarship, applicants must hold a Peoples Republic of China Passport and either is permanently resident in China or studying overseas. Those working overseas are not eligible.
Excellent chance to apply for this study grant.
User Review( votes)
With the highest academic and research standards, the University of Warwick is a world-leading university. It is consistently consistent among the top ten of all major domestic rankings of British universities.
Why at the University of Warwick? At Warwick, they offer an unrivaled study and life experience for its students. Their students can study abroad for a semester or a year and may obtain a double degree.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2020
University or Organization: University of Warwick
Course Level: PhD degree
Award: Tuition Fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: China citizen
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: China residents are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD degree program subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must hold a Peoples Republic of China Passport (applicants from Hong Kong or Taiwan are not eligible) and either be permanently resident in China or studying overseas. Those working overseas are not eligible.
- Where students have prior experience of studying overseas (including the UK) it is important to check eligibility rules on the China Scholarship Council website, this includes Current 1st year PhD students and those in year ‘1’ of a 1+3.
- Applicants must hold an unconditional offer for a full-time PhD at the University of Warwick commencing in October 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To consider an application for Campus enrollment, students need to apply for admission to the University of Warwick by Thursday 16th January 2020 and then submit an application to China Scholarship Council by their deadline.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: For apply, applicants must submit the transcript, a strong academic reference, statement of purpose, English test, a good statement of purpose, etc.
- Language Requirments: The candidate should be obtaining an unconditional offer (including fulfilling all English Language requirements) from the University of Warwick by Monday 24 February 2020.
Benefits: Awards made for entry in autumn 2020 will include the following:
- The University will cover the full payment of overseas tuition fees for the duration of the CSC funding period.
- China Scholarships Council will provide a maintenance stipend and return international airfare between the UK and China for successful applicants.