High motivated students from China are invited to apply for a PhD Scholarship in New Zealand supported by the China Scholarships Council (CSC) and Massey University.
A great opportunity for Chinese students to get a PhD with financial support.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1927, Massey University offers several undergraduate and master degrees, diplomas, and certificates to students from around New Zealand and the world.
Why at Massey University? At Massey, they offer a range of opportunities and a unique experience through a world-class teaching and research environment. The university also assists students in developing skills professionally and personally.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020 (January 15 each year)
- University: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Scholars Program
- Award: Tuition fees and other allowances
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Chinese
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant is designed for a four year PhD study in any subject at Massey University.
- Eligibility Criteria: The program is open for full-time Chinese PhD candidates
- PhD candidates must meet the entry criteria for doctoral studies at Massey University, as well as the English language requirements.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: Before starting an application for the award, applicants must take admission for the PhD degree at the university. After getting an offer, applicants will automatically consider the PhD study fund program.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit required for a PhD admissions application at Massey University
- Grading legends for all tertiary qualifications.
- All graduation certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- References to any publications you have.
- English language test results.
- Evidence of your citizenship.
- Documents must copy of academic transcripts and award certificates to help to demonstrate your English language proficiency.
- Also, need to apply for a student visa to study in New Zealand.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates must meet the minimum entry criteria for PhD study at Massey University.
- Language Requirement: All students must obtain a minimum English Language competency level. Candidates must have an academic IELTS score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0 or a minimum TOEFL iBT of 90 overall (minimum of 20 in writing). The tests are valid for 2 years.
The CSC and Massey University will provide funding for winning candidates including university fees, as well as a living allowance, return airfare to New Zealand by the most economical route, student visa fees and the cost of health insurance for international students.