For the 2022/2023 academic year, Applications are open for the Warwick Alumni MSc Program Scholarship at the University of Warwick. This is available to the most outstanding international applicants.
This study program is open for home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies. Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2022/2023
Good opportunity for students to get admission to the University of Warwick.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education. It is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
Why study at The University of Warwick? Studying with the university, you’ll gain a management education, with real business and industry application. The university is a public research university in Coventry, England.
Application Deadline: Open for entry 2022
University or Organization: University of Warwick
Course Level: Undergraduate, Master degree
Award: 10% tuition fee discount
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Home/EU and International students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and International students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and graduate degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The following requirements must be met:
- Holders must have successfully completed, or be currently completing, an undergraduate degree in the School of Engineering at the University of Warwick
- Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time Master’s degree at WMG in the academic year 2022/23
- Available to Home/EU and International students who are self-financing their studies (NB: students with partial scholarship funding, will still be considered. Awardees should inform the WMG scholarship team if they are in receipt of another scholarship award, or are later awarded other funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To consider an application, students need to take admission to the university. After taking admission eligible candidates interested in studying in 2022 should apply to their chosen WMG Master’s course as soon as possible. You do not need to make a separate application for the Warwick School of Engineering Alumni award. You will automatically receive the scholarship if you are offered a place on one of their courses.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Supporting Documents: In order to make a decision on your application, candidates need to submit the transcript, a strong academic reference, statement of purpose, English test, a good statement of purpose, etc.
- Language Requirments: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language. If English is not your first language, you must have an IELTS score of 7.0 with no more than two components at 6.0/6.5 and none below 6.0.
- Warwick Alumni Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- If you are successful in receiving a WMG Excellence Scholarship, this award will replace the Warwick Alumni Scholarship. Two WMG awards cannot be given to the same student.