Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, Teesside University is providing China Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational award aims to support Chinese students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
A wonderful chance for Chinese students to complete their studies in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1930, Teesside University is a public university. It generates and applies knowledge that contributes to the economic, social, and cultural success of students, partners, and the communities they serve.
Why study at Teesside University? TU provides the best teaching quality and a peaceful environment for students to study in a proper way. Here they will get many opportunities for enhancing your talent and developing your communication skills along with personality development.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 November 2022.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £500-£4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Chinese citizens
- Applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this scholarship, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport, letters of recommendation, personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Students are advised to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
Teesside University is providing the award amount of £500-£4,000 for students to complete their studies in the UK.