Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Women in Leadership Scholarships program offered by the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The funding program is open for the year 2021/2022.
The educational award is open for EU students who are going to enroll in the undergraduate and master’s degree programs at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2017, the University of Applied Sciences Europe offers you six bachelor and two master programs in the specialist areas of Communication Design, Interaction Design, Illustration, Game Design, Photography, Film + Motion Design, and Media Spaces. It also provides decision-making and social skills through modern pedagogical concepts in flexible study programs.
Why study at the University of Applied Sciences Europe? They are committed to providing their graduates with ongoing and successful studies and training at the University of Applied Sciences Europe for employment in the digital age. Via modern pedagogical principles in versatile study programs, the university also offers decision-making and social skills.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Applied Sciences Europe
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & postgraduate
- Award: 10% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: EU
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All EU female applicants are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria as per the program:
- All-female EU applicants who can demonstrate their leadership potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application, candidates must have to send a complete application form to Berlin: [email protected], Hamburg: [email protected], Iserlohn: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to show originals (not photocopies) of transcripts, documents and also attach a motivational letter of no more than 1000 words with an application.
- Admission Requirements: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at university. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The aid amount is awarded at the University of Applied Sciences Europe’s discretion and constitutes a reduction in tuition fees payable to the University of Applied Sciences Europe. The aid amount awarded is 10% of the tuition fees for the first year of study.