If you want to get a higher education, then the Chinese University Program is a fully-funded position, designated by the Chinese universities.
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars, and senior scholars. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
Golden opportunity for citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China to apply this Bilateral Program.
User Review( votes)
The National Study Fund Management Committee manages and uses the National Study Fund in accordance with national laws, regulations, and related policies and policies. They manage the study abroad and study abroad affairs with legal and economic means.
Application Deadline: Early January and early April
University or Organization: China Scholarship Council
Course Level: Undergraduate Programs
Award: Fully funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, an applicant must:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, Applicants need to complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students(Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in).
- Supporting Documents:Students need to submit Application Form, Notarized highest diploma, Academic transcripts, A Study Plan or Research Proposal, Two Recommendation Letters, A CD of your own works, valid documents of your legal guardians in China, copy of Pre-admission Letter from, copy of HSK Certificate.
- Language Requirement:All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: The Bilateral Program provides both fully-funded positions and partial awards. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.