If you’re looking for world-class education to complete your doctoral study in the UK, then Leeds University is a perfect university for you. Here is a good opportunity to apply for the Business School International Doctoral Scholarship.
The grant is open to international candidates from all of the school’s six divisions such as Accounting and Finance, Economics, International Business, Management, Marketing and Work and Employment Relations.
A valuable opportunity for an International student.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Leeds? Leeds is more than capable of providing students from all around the world the very best university experience. They provide a personalized learning approach in a supportive environment allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are worthy for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you must hold a Bachelors degree equivalent to a UK first class (or equivalent), as well as a Masters degree with a minimum average of 70% (or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , you should first apply for a place on the PhD programme at Leeds University Business School. You should then apply for the opportunity , using the student ID number you received after submitting your PhD application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a copy of your degree certificate, transcript, or a partial transcript if you’re still studying, personal statement, two academic references, an up-to-date CV, letter of sponsorship, if you need one.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS of 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
The university will provide a full-time PhD funding for one international candidate covering a maintenance stipend and international tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress. Maintenance stipends are paid at the UK Research Council rate (£15,009 in 2021/20, the rate is reviewed annually).