Full and Partial Funded Scholarships for International Students by the Government of China
Study Subject: Any(Applicants can choose one academic program and three institutions as their preferences from the Chinese HEIs designated by MOE)
Employer: Government of China
Level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD, Senior and General Scholar
Description: Chinese government award program is established by the Ministry of Education of P.R. China (hereinafter referred to as MOE) in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both fully-funded positions and partial awards to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to manage the recruitment and carry out the routine management of Chinese government award Programs.
User Review( votes)
Criteria and Eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
2. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for the undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
– Applicants for Chinese training program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, the Chinese language is the only subject available.
– Applicants for general scholar program must have completed at least two years of undergraduate study and be under the age of 45, all subjects besides the Chinese language are available.
– Applicants for senior scholar program must have a master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2019