The Government of China is proud to offer the Chinese government award Program for International Students in China.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities.
Golden chance for International students to study in China.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject: Any(Applicants can choose one academic program and three institutions as their preferences from the Chinese HEIs designated by MOE)
- Employer: Government of China
- Level: Masters and doctoral
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
- Applicants must have been pre-admitted by the target school/department of Tsinghua University.
- Other restrictions according to the CSC requirement of the year.
How to Apply
Benefits: The Full CGS covers tuition fees, stipend, on-campus accommodation, and medical insurance.
Application Deadline: March 2020.