If you have a dream of studying in china with the funding program, then what are you waiting for? Go ahead and apply to the Chinese government award Program Harbin Institute of Technology.
Great offer to get higher education in china.
User Review( votes)
Harbin Institute is affiliated to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. Harbin serves as a key political, economic, scientific, cultural, and communications hub in Northeast China, as well as an important industrial base of the nation.
Why at Harbin Institute of Technology? HIT is consistently ranked as one of the top universities in the country with a focus on science and engineering. HIT operates on a year-round schedule that includes a fall, a spring and a summer semester. Winter and summer holidays are scheduled to occur between semesters.
Application Deadline: December 25, 2019
University or Organization: Harbin Institute of Technology
Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral degree
Award: Tuition Fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Master’s and Doctoral degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates applying for this program should:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research.
- Educational background required and age limit:
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to complete an application form and submit it to No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants need to provide the Highest full-time study diploma, Transcripts, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters, Passport copy, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, Language proficiency certificate, Certificate of No Criminal Record, an Acceptance letter.
- Language Requirements: All participants must be fully proficient in English; throughout the Institute they will need to fully understand lectures, actively participate in discussions, and read and write assignments in English.
Applicants will receive:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- 800 RMB per year for Comprehensive Medical Insurance;
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month