Lanzhou University is providing you with an opportunity to apply for the Chinese government awards for International students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Good opportunity for international students to study in China
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, Lanzhou University is a key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It offers two undergraduate programs, six master graduate programs, 4 PhD graduate programs and one post-doctorate working station for the brilliant students.
Why study at Lanzhou University? LZU ultimate goal is to learn the techniques of comprehensive management with due tolerance and open-mindedness, and a global perspective, to better serve the community and the whole nation. It is designed to educate students to identify and correct interference, allowing living systems to improve the expression of their innate potential.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Lanzhou University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students from all over the nation are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master and PhD degree coursework in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For a master’s degree, candidates are needed to hold their bachelor degree.
- For a PhD degree, candidates are needed to hold their master’s degree.
- Applicant must have scientific research ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the masters and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity s.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and photocopy of foreigner physical examination form, photocopy of passport, a personal statement (no less than 800 words) and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in a master and PhD degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have to show the certificate of good proficiency in the English language.
LZU University will provide a full china funding for all the admitted students. The support will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Waiver
- Free University Dormitory
- Medical Insurance
- Monthly Stipend
- Master’s Students: CNY 3,000 Per Month
- Doctoral Students: CNY 3,500 Per Month.