Are you on the urge to jumpstart your career? If so, then here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for the BUas Bachelor Scholarships provided by the Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Amazing opportunity for non-EU students in the Netherlands.
User Review( vote)
Breda University of Applied Sciences is a vocational university in the Netherlands that was founded in 1966. It offers 18 full-time bachelor’s degree programmes and two master degree programmes for students.
Why at Breda University of Applied Sciences? The university is at the core of their learning community. Here, students are encouraged to start their own business with the help of the world’s best faculties.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Breda University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to € 3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non-EU/EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in Applied Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, applicants must:
- possesses a non-EU/EEA nationality
- will be registered for his/her first year as a student at BUas
- meets the visa requirements for entering and residing in the Netherlands as a foreigner
- has obtained a minimum of 48 ECTS during the preceding academic year
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the high school transcripts, copy of passport and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have one of the following:
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) diploma
- A European Baccalaureate (EB) diploma
- Another secondary or high school diploma that equals the Dutch vwo diploma
- Language Requirement: Students can proof their evidence of English language by the following test scores:
- CAE with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, with a minimum subscore for Speaking of 169
- IELTS test minimum overall band score of 6.0
- TOEFL test minimum score of 80 internet-based
The bursary will provide the amount of € 3,000 reduction of the tuition fee in the first year of studying at BUas and a € 1,500 reduction of the tuition fee in the consecutive years.