Want to take your research study abroad? East China Normal University is here with a fantastic funding opportunity! ECNU has organized the Chinese Government Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
ECNU is offering this scholarship to exclusive international students that want to undertake a PhD study in China. Selected students will be entitled to receive a full scholarship covering all significant expenses and a stipend of RMB 3,500.
Great opportunity for aspirants in China.
User Review( votes)
East China Normal University is a comprehensive public research university in Shanghai, China. This institute is a merger of the Great China University and Kwang Hua University and is currently ranked 371st in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at East China Normal University? East China Normal University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. As one of the first Chinese universities to carry out international Chinese education, it enjoys a leading position in this field.
Application Deadline: The scholarship deadline depends upon the requirement of the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate, but students must be sure to submit their applications by 15th June 2022.
- University or Organization: East China Normal University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: RMB 3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China.
- Eligible Countries: Students from overseas are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes that can be taken up at East China Normal University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students enrolling in a PhD programme at East China Normal University.
- The applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in here and apply. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official Academic transcript
- Bachelor/Master degree certificate
- Official proof with official institution letterhead
- Two Recommendation Letters
- A Study and Research Plan
- Photocopy of Passport
- Award certificates
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or an equivalent degree to a Master’s degree (or above) in China.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- ILETS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 80
- Cambridge English – B2
- Chinese-taught programs applicants should have HSK Level 5 over 210 or HSK Level 6 over 180
East China Normal University will provide the selected international students full scholarship including tuition fee, accommodation, insurance, monthly stipend, or a partial scholarship with only stipend included.