The University of Lincoln has designed the Turkey Scholarships to help students from Turkey access postgraduate level study in the UK. The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year commencing in 2022-2023.
This award will be applied to the tuition fee of the selected postgraduate programme at Lincoln as a tuition fee discount. The award is valued at £5,000. Turkey national students are perfect fits to apply for this scholarship.
Nice offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lincoln, a public research university in England, is a globally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and producing creative graduates.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? At Lincoln, students are prepared to face a corporate world where employers are increasingly looking for individuals to make a difference in today’s global workplace. Lincoln enables a high-quality student experience.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted after 17th December 2021 will not be taken into account
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes taught at Lincoln can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2022/23.
- The applicants must be a national of or have permanent residence in Turkey.
- The applicants must have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: Students must check the entry requirements of the university and fulfill them.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 7.0
- Duolingo – 100 to 120
- TOEFL IBT – 76 to 100
- PTE – 58 to 76
- LanguageCert Online – B2 to C1
- Lincoln PEAS test – 40% and above
The University of Lincoln will be awarding £5,000 to eligible candidates as a tuition fee discount on the undertaken postgraduate programme.