Chongqing Municipal Government is pleased to offer the Chongqing Municipal Government Mayor Scholarship at CQUPT in China. financial aid positions will be awarded to undertake undergraduate, master and doctoral degree program.
Students have to meet the language requirements of higher education institutions. General English language requirements for English-instructed programs and Chinese-instructed programs are different.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate, master and doctoral degree program at Universities in Chongqing.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered over different departments across the university, all offering a diverse range of courses.
- The award can be taken in China
To be eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduates under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master programs
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs
- Applicants should not be holding any other scholarship provided by the Chinese government.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students in China.
Complete the Application Form for Chongqing Municipal government award and then mail all the following application documents to the International office of CQUPT:
- Passport size Photos
- Notarized highest diploma;
- Prospective diploma recipients must submit an official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date.
- Academic transcripts
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters signed by a professor or an associate professor.
- Copy of valid Passport Home Page
- The record of studies or worked in China if you ever worked or studied in China
- Non-criminal record
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Entrance Requirement:-Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have a master degree, and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for master degree studies must have a bachelor degree, and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for bachelor degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for non-degree studies must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 45.
- Doctoral students: 35,000RMB/year
- Master students: 30,000RMB/year
- Bachelor Students: 25,000RMB/year
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020