International School of Uganda (ISU) is inviting outstanding students, who have completed O Levels or will be completing their IGCSEs, to apply for its Partial Scholarship Programme.
This programme aims to provide a pre-university education to academically, artistically or sportingly gifted students for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme.
User Review( votes)
International School of Uganda (ISU) is an international school in Kampala, Uganda. It serves students ages 3 through 19.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing diploma programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships will be considered for the following: Academic, Arts (one or more of Visual Arts, Drama, Music) and Sports.
- Scholarship Award: ISU will provide a scholarship for a successful candidate for a period of 2 years, 2018-2020, covering up to a maximum of 75% of the school fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Uganda
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to all nationalities.
- Entrance Requirements: Entering Grades 11 and 12 and Full IB Diploma candidates
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of School ID card
- Letter of recommendation from School Principal
- School reports from the past 3 years
- ‘O’ Level result slip/IGCSE official result/provisional results if attending a school who will sit their IGCSE’s in May
- Birth certificate/passport
- Completed ISU Forms:
- Application for Admission
- Medical and Physical Information
- Confidential School Report
- Student Personal Statement
- A portfolio of work that could include videos and photos
- All official documentation needs to be stamped and certified.