Women In Engineering The studentships are now available on offer at the University of Warwick in the UK starting in September 2019. Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
The University of Warwick is committed to being able to ensure as many academically outstanding students as possible from around the world are able to study here.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a public research university in Coventry, England. It was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand access to higher education.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue the MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Eligible full-time MSc courses include:
- MSc Sustainable Automotive Engineering
- MSc Smart, Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
- MSc Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Management
- Award: All women who are accepted into one of the three MSc courses below will be offered a scholarship. Discounts start at 25% of tuition fees. Higher awards will be given based on candidates’ academic and professional achievements.
- Nationality: Home/EU and Overseas students
- Number of Awards: Up to three opportunities are available
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Home/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply for this application programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- For our MSc programmes, you should normally have obtained at least the equivalent of a UK second class honors degree, or an equivalent qualification in a science, engineering, IT, business or management discipline.
- Bachelor 2:2 (Hons) or equivalent
IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional)
- Overseas applicants must obtain ATAS clearance in order to study this course.
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5 (or IELTS 6.0 + pre-sessional) is required. If you are a non-native English speaker, you will need to submit an English test result equivalent to IELTS 6.5 with broadly consistent scores in the elements of the test. For MSc (not pre-sessional) entry we accept IELTS, TOEFL iBT, Pearson Test in English (Academic), Cambridge Advanced (CAE), and Cambridge Proficiency (CPE).
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
What you will need to provide
- A completed application form
- A Personal Statement, which can be included in the online application.
- A scan of your transcript (mark sheets). If you are still studying, send us your transcripts to date. NB: if you are made an offer, we will then require your original degree transcripts and a certificate in hard copy format to clear your conditions.
- English test result (if applicable) – this can be submitted after you have an offer.
- One reference. If you completed studies less than 2 years ago, this should be an academic reference. If you graduated more than 2 years ago, we will accept professional references. We contact your referee directly, so please include their valid professional email address on your application form.