If you are passionate enough to do anything in your life, then you should take part in the Churchill program organized by the Winston Churchill Foundation of the United States.
Funded education is available for highly creative applicants to hound a graduate degree program and also having a purpose to help applicants by covering some expenses.
Excellent opportunity for US students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1959, The Winston Churchill Foundation of the U.S awarded the Churchill Scholarship. It supports American students to do graduate work in engineering, mathematics, and the sciences. Churchill award is one of the most prestigious and competitive international grant ever.
Why at Stanford University? The professors of Stanford University are among the best and its academics are top-notch. The university has beautiful campuses and also a fun annual tradition for aspirants. It offers a great value helps those who need financial aid.
Application Deadline: October 14, 2019
- Citizen of the U.S. between the ages of 19 and 26 are eligible for this opportunity.
- Applicants can apply for a graduate degree course in any subjects offered by the university.
- You must be enrolling as a recent graduate student and get nominated from Stanford University.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants need to take admission in a graduate degree program at Cambridge University first and then can apply for the grant by submitting an online application form. And send all necessary documents through e-mail on [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: An essay to the proposed program, a personal statement in at least two pages, correspondence with the laboratory supervisor at college, and academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission at the university, students must complete their 12 years of academic education.
- Language Requirement: Good English language proficiency is essential to study here.
The duration of the educational award is 1 year and at least 14 grants are available which will cover $45,000-$50,000 for this study program.