If you have completed your undergraduate degree course and looking forward to continuing your studies, then you must take a look at the Rhodes Scholarship and apply for it. This award is furnishing by the University of Oxford.
The program is having a purpose of supporting the higher academic applicant to pursue a postgraduate degree course and creating a bright future in their chosen fields.
Great opportunity for Canadian students to study at Oxford.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1096, the University of Oxford is the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world’s second-oldest university in continuous operation. It is a collegiate research university in Oxford, England and ranked first globally according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Oxford? The university offers have a huge range of materials according to the subject area and interest and also provides exceptional teaching, skills training, and resources for independent study. And support candidates to achieve success in a wide variety of fields and are highly regarded across the world.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
Aspirants are bounded to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada are eligible for this opportunity.
- They are eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree course in any subject area offered by the university.
- Those who will be completing a master’s degree are eligible to apply for a second master’s degree or doctoral degree course and also below the age of 25.
- Participant must be trustworthy, courageous, devoted to duty and sympathy and protection of the weak.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Those who are seeking to apply through the University of Waterloo can send their application to the Co-ordinator of Graduate Financial Aid and Awards on their mail addresses. They will select applicants for the grant. Or students can directly take part in a postgraduate degree program at the Oxford University and can apply for the fund through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of a birth certificate, copy of passport, official transcripts, a written Statement from the President or Acting President of your College or University endorsing your candidacy for the opportunity , curriculum vitae, a personal statement, and a head-and-shoulders color photograph should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree with good grades is required for admission.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your local language, then you need to satisfied the terms and conditions of the English language.
The program will cover tuition fees and provides a stipend to help cover living expenses for 2 to 3 years of study at Oxford. The award also covers travel to and from Oxford at the start and end of the program as well as private health insurance.