Enthusiastic graduates who have an interest in Biomedical Imaging Technology are inviting to apply for this CIBIT MPhil International Scholarship. The grant is provided by the Centre for Innovation in Biomedical Imaging Technology (CIBIT), at the University of Queensland.
The grant is awarded to both domestic and international students for commencing their Higher Degree by Research for the academic year 2020-2021.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is one of those colloquially known as a sandstone university. The university is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees and is ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MPhil
- Award: $34,013
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subject area of engineering and computing, health and behavioural sciences, science and mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To meet the Graduate School admissions requirements for an MPhil, applicants must provide evidence of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB or better from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant experience; or
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or experience to satisfy the Dean that the applicant is suitably qualified for admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all applicants must apply for a higher degree by research online. After that, they will email the following documents to CIBIT Manager for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Queensland you’ll need to meet the academic entry requirements for your course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test. Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The value of the program program is $34,013 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually.