The University of Leeds is now accepting the applications from excellent UK/EU and international students for two fully-funded PhDs in economics.
There are two studentships are available to deserving PhD students that provide a unique and distinctive research experience, which is realistic, interdisciplinary and policy-relevant.
User Review( votes)
Business School is a part of the University of Leeds based in England. The University of Leeds has been ranked 1st out of 16 Russell Group universities for its arrival services for international students.
Why at the University of Leeds? While studying at this university, students will learn the long-term consequences of economic policies and skills will help you to stand out in your field. These skills are surely important for you to achieve your career goals.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities, including the UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the PhD programme, you should hold a British Masters degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) or an equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum average score of 60 per cent (or equivalent) and in an appropriate academic discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this application , you should first apply for a place on the PhD programme at Leeds University Business School. You should then apply for the opportunity , using the student ID number you received after submitting your PhD application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload copies of qualifications or academic transcripts such as Research proposal, certified copies of qualification certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts and English Language certificate and two references.
- Admission Requirements: If you think you have met the minimum criteria for our PhD or MA by research programmes, you will need to entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: IELTS of 7.0 overall, with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
The university will provide all the following benefits:
- One full-time PhD funding for one UK/EU candidate covering a maintenance stipend and UK/EU tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- One full-time PhD funding for one international candidate covering a maintenance stipend and international tuition fees for three years, subject to satisfactory progress.
- Maintenance stipends are paid at the UK Research Council rate (£15,009 in 2019/20, the rate is reviewed annually).