Advance your knowledge in Molecular Imaging by applying for the CIBIT MPhil Scholarship. This studentship is provided by the University of Queensland in Australia.
In order to be eligible to be considered for a study, you must have a bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB. The program is available to pursue MPhil program at the university.
Fab choice for Australian and international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is the fifth oldest university in Australia. It is the perfect university for both recreation and studies of the students. It offers excellent learning programs to all the candidates.
Why at the University of Queensland? UQ provides the best opportunities and practical knowledge that will prepare them to exceed expectations throughout their careers. Here they will learn from teachers and scholars who are acknowledged international experts in their own fields.
Application Deadline: October 27, 2019
- University or Organization: The University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Degree by Research
- Award: $33,413
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic students and International students can join this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Degree by Research will be awarded in Engineering and Computing, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with honours class IIB or better from approved universities, which includes relevant experience; or
- A postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant experience; or
- A bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of documented relevant experience; or
- Evidence of other qualifications and/or experience to satisfy the Dean that the applicant is suitably qualified for admission
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, aspirants are required to apply for the PhD degree program at the university. Thereafter they complete all required information and submit it will supporting documents via email Professor David Reutens to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, CV, academic transcript/s and evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements eg TOEFL, IELTS must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a postgraduate degree of at least one-year full-time equivalent and an overall GPA (grade point average) equivalent to 5.0 on the 7-point UQ scale
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate that their current level of English language proficiency meets the University’s English proficiency policy requirements
- Benefits: The university will provide all the following