Applicants are invited to apply for the CIDRZ HealthCorps Fellowship to the deserving candidates for the academic session 2020-21.
CIDRZ HealthCorps aims to improve access to quality healthcare in Zambia through innovative capacity development, exceptional implementation science and research, and impactful and sustainable public health programmes.
A fine fellowship for applicants.
User Review( vote)
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) offers a competitive annual fellowship programme that provides meaningful health research and programmatic experience, training and mentorship to early- and mid-career public health practitioners.
- Course Level: This is an 11-12 months fellowship programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship areas offered this intake are: Health program implementation; Implementation science and clinical trials research; Data management and statistical analysis; Laboratory science; Grant management and Operations management.
- Award: It provides a modest monthly bursary to cover basic living expenses and medical insurances
- The award can be taken at Zambia
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this fellowship:
- CIDRZ HealthCorps targets public health, medical, nursing and management graduates who are passionate about global health and wish to gain international exposure. Master’s degree preparation preferred, however, graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and substantial experience are welcome to apply.
- A Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
- Entrance Requirements: Master’s degree preparation preferred, however, graduates with a Bachelor’s degree and substantial experience are welcome to apply.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2020