The Petroleum Institute University is now accepting applications for Graduate Research /Teaching Assistantship open to both UAE and non-nationals. The assistantship is offered to the students who are successfully admitted to the Graduate School in full-time Master of Science programs.
The Petroleum Institute University and Research Center (PI) was established in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates with a goal of becoming a world-class institution in both engineering education and energy industry research.
Golden opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Minimum scores accepted are for TOEFL/IELTS: 550 for PBT; 213 for CBT; 79 for IBT; or 6.0 for IELTS.
- Course Level: The Graduate Research /Teaching Assistantship is offered to the students who are successfully admitted to the Graduate School in full-time Master of Science programs.
- Study Subject: Graduate students can work in a wide variety of exciting research projects.
List of Subjects: Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences
- Scholarship Award: This fellowship includes a tuition waiver, a competitive stipend, on-campus room and board, medical insurance, economy class air ticket for joining and financial support to present research results at international conferences.
- Scholarship can be taken at UAE
- Outstanding graduates with excellent academic credentials, who are highly motivated to undertake a challenging and rigorous graduate program of study and research in one of the PI programs, are invited to apply.
- The Graduate Research /Teaching Assistantship is offered to the students who are successfully admitted to The Petroleum Institute’s Graduate School in full-time Master of Science programs. To apply applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Petroleum Geosciences
Nationality: UAE and non-nationals can apply for this fellowship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates with an outstanding academic record from a regionally recognized university are requested to apply online
- Entrance Requirement: The following general criteria apply to all applicants:
a. A minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 point scale or its established equivalent) from a reputable B.Sc. Program; applicants must submit a certified academic transcript from their baccalaureate granting institution.
- English Language Requirement: A recently certified TOEFL score of 550 or higher on Paper-Based, 213 on the Computer-Based, or 79 on the Internet-Based test, or an IELTS score of 6.0 with the following exceptions:
A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate education in English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
A student graduated from an English medium institution who can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 500 on Paper-Based test, or its equivalent IELTS or Computer-Based TOEFL scores, upon admission to his/her undergraduate program.
Application Deadline: Closed