To recognizing and supporting student excellence, GEMS Cambridge International School Kampala (CIK) is organizing the Gems Scholarship Programme for the eligible students.
The fund is established to providing the best possible education for students by developing the knowledge, understanding, skills, and values essential for self-directed.
Nice opportunity for students
User Review( vote)
GEMS Cambridge International School Kampala gives students the latest classroom technology, and outstanding equipment. It offers candidates a truly international education. Here you will experience a stimulating and supportive environment – surrounded by learning, inspiration, and opportunity.
Why at Cambridge International School Kampala? While studying here, candidates can get the benefits from an internationally respected education which gets them ready for their future. It offers inclusive academic curriculum activities for the whole round student.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Uganda
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: High secondary course
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, applicants must be the high secondary student under the age of 12 – 16 years (Grade 8 -12).
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, aspirants are required to take admission in a high secondary course at Cambridge International School Kampala. After taking admission, students can complete the award application form and submit it to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Seekers will be asked to provide the personal statement, portfolio of supporting evidence, personal handwritten essay and three pages of additional information, certificates or testimonials and send it to or soft copy via email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant needs to have their previous studies certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: For being part of this program, aspirants must have to prove their English language skills.
Benefits: The bursary will cover the 50 – 100% tuition fee of the course.