The Fellows are expected to carry out original research in theoretical astrophysics under the general supervision of the permanent faculty whose interests include: cosmology, interstellar matter, galaxy, star and planet formation, solar physics, high energy astrophysics, numerical relativity and gravitational waves.
The Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week for a full-time postdoctoral fellow (pro-rated for those holding a partial appointment) recognizing that the needs of the employee’s research and training and the needs of the supervisor’s research program
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: November 10, 2018
• Course Level: Fellowship is available to study postdoctoral fellowship.
• Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to study Any field of theoretical astrophysics
• Award: Fellowship is available for $63,000
• Nationality: The Fellowship is available to International students.
• a number of scholarship: Number not given.
• The award can be taken in Canada
• Eligible Countries: The grant is available to international students
• Entrance Requirement: The Normal hours of work are 40 hours per week for a full-time postdoctoral fellow (pro-rated for those holding a partial appointment) recognizing that the needs of the employee’s research and training and the needs of the supervisor’s research program may require flexibility in the performance of the employee’s duties and hours of work.
• Employment as a Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Toronto is covered by the terms of the CUPE 3902 Unit 5 Collective Agreement.
• This job is posted in accordance with the CUPE 3902 Unit 5 Collective Agreement.
• How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit curriculum vitae, statement of research interests and arrange for three letters of recommendation. Apply online at https://icat.cita.utoronto.ca/pdf/ by November 10, 2018. Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
• Please contact [email protected]ronto.ca for enquiries.