Griffith University is pleased to offer Deans Sir Samuel Griffith and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships for pursuing the undergraduate program. Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International student are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The overreaching aim of establishing Griffith University was to transform the public higher education to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
A great offer to get educational fund for undergraduate study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It is a public research university which ranks 14th out of 29 universities and is in the top 450 universities worldwide.
- First-round 12 pm Monday 21 December 2020
- A second-round 12 pm Friday 15 January 2021.
- Course Level: Undergraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in various subjects offered by the university.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Award: Deans Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship maximum value of $60,000, and Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarship maximum value of $24,000
- Eligible Countries: Applicants who are an Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed years 11 and 12 in Australia are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Be an Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder; or
- An Australian permanent resident or New Zealand Citizen or International student who is completing or has completed years 11 and 12 in Australia;
- Be a student commencing university for the first time in 2021.
- Have not undertaken/commenced any tertiary study with the exception of those undertaken as part of year 11-12 studies (e.g. Enhanced studies program);
- Have applied to attend Griffith University in 2021
- Meet the eligibility criteria for the degree program and receive and accept an administration offer
- Achieve a result which places them in the range of the OP band 1-6, including International Baccalaureate (IB) and interstate equivalents or an equivalent Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR). Bonus ranks do not apply.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application you must complete the following sections within the application.
- Study Details: Secondary Education History- OP score (or IB/ATAR equivalent)
- Supporting Documents: Personal statements – 1) Career goals and aims- Personal qualities and motivation towards university study, career aspirations and the likelihood of success in university study. 2) Community involvement
- You will need to upload your OP/ATAR/IB results. You can apply and submit before you have your results and upload them once they are released.
- English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Deans Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships: Maximum value is up to $60,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $6,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to the maximum value of the program or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser. For a 240 credit point degree, this would be up to a maximum of six instalments.
- Sir Samuel Griffith Scholarships: Maximum value is up to $24,000, paid in instalments. Instalments of $3,000 are payable for each full time enrolled trimester up to the maximum value of the program or minimum duration of the program, whichever is the lesser. International and New Zealand students will not receive a cash benefit. An equivalent sum will be credited to their student fees.