For attracting deserving EU and international students, the City University of London is granting Global Leaders funding for the year 2020/21.
The award is established on the basis of academic merit and available to pursue the undergraduate degree program at the university.
A fine offer to get some free money for the study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
City, University of London is organized into five schools, within which there are around forty academic departments and centers. It is a member of the Association of MBAs, EQUIS and Universities UK. It offers Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctoral degrees as well as certificates and diplomas.
Why at the City, University of London? The university provides a professional, high-quality career and information service for students. Here they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from EU countries and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must be an EU or an international student with the home country’s equivalent to ‘A’.
- International students undertaking a recognized international foundation program.
- Candidate must have to be applying for the first year of undergraduate study in 2020/21 and achieve the grades set out in the terms of their offer from City.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this education award then firstly you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have met the English language proficiency.
Benefits: The applicants will receive an amount worth up to £1,000.