With the motive of supporting Chinese students in Ireland, Dublin City University is dispensing the Claddagh Scholarships for the academic session 2020-21.
Nice chance for Chinese students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
As National Institute of Higher Education, the Dublin City University that was founded in 1975. It is a university-based on the Northside of Dublin, Ireland and ranked among the top 300 universities worldwide.
Why at Dublin City University? At DCU, they focus on the quality of the learning experience for each student. It is committed to providing a highly supportive environment for our students in all areas of learning and personal development.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Dublin City University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to €2,000
- Number of Awards: Up to 14
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from China
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Business and Management, Engineering and Computing, Humanities and Social Sciences, Science and Health, Education.
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be citizens of China who are resident in China and who have applied to and accepted an offer of a place to study on a full-time Masters programme at the University.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent results or expect to achieve excellent results in their previous degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, firstly students must take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Dublin City University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must attach the academic transcripts, copy of passport and motivation letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants have to fulfil the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students can show their English language proficiency by the following test scores:
- IELTS: 6.5 or above, with no less than 6.0 in any one skill.
- TOEFL: Total Score of 92.
- PTE Academic: 63 with no less than a score of 59 in any component.
The Dublin City University will provide the amount up to €2,000 for eligible students. There are up to 14 awards are available.