To make your education more affordable, the College of Arts and Technology (CIIT) is accepting applications for the Interweave Scholarship Program for the academic year 2020/21.
The prime purpose of this grant is to support those incoming and CIIT new students who recently graduated from senior high school in the Philippines. The program applications are accepted only from domestic students.
Best offer for students to get financial help for higher education.
User Review( votes)
The CIIT College of Arts and Technology is founded in 2007 and is a digital arts school in the Philippines that offers multimedia arts, software engineering, computer graphics, specialized and industry-based learning in the fields of web design, game development, mobile app development, and information technology.
Why at College of Arts and Technology? CIIT promotes high quality and industry-based teaching. It improves student’s lives by empowering the youth through industry-ready, values-driven and accessible education. Here students will benefit from their high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: CIIT Philippines – College of Arts and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any Postgraduate degree
- Award: 100% Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for any postgraduate degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible:
- Complete Admission Credentials
- Average Grade in Previous School must be at least be equivalent to 3.2 (or 93%) based on CIIT Grading System
- Must have no failing grades
- Must not have any major offence
- Must pass the CIIT Admissions Test
- Student Output and/or Portfolio
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, interested students will follow the admission procedures and pass the CIIT admission test at the university. After that, students will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an application form, Certificate of Good Moral Character, letter of recommendation, 2-5 minutes video presentation on why the student should be granted a scholarship, and latest certificate of employment with compensation.
- Admission Requirements: Before admission, applicants need to check out any postgraduate study entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have to submit any evidence of their English language ability at the university.
The CIIT Philippines – College of Arts and Technology will provide the award amount of 100% on tuition and miscellaneous fees for the successful candidates.