The University of Leicester is taking a wonderful initiative of helping brilliant students through the 3-year CLAHRC East Midland Studentship. The program is awarded to UK and EU students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The Studentship is available to undertake PhD project that advances the aims of the National Institute of Health Research Leicester Biomedical Research Centre (BRU) and East Midlands Collaboration for Leadership in Applied Health Research and Care (EM-CLAHRC).
A golden chance for the UK and EU students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching. It delivers teaching and facilitates the learning of the highest quality.
Why study at the University of Leicester? The university prepares students to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Annual Stipend of £15,285+Research Training Support Grant of £2,500 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK&EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from UK or EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentship is awarded in the subject area offered by the Department of Health Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject or overseas equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentship, candidates must have to take admission in the PhD program at the University of Leicester. After that, students must have to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Within the application, candidates must have to submit relevant certificates/diplomas and transcripts and must specify that they wish to be considered for the CLAHRC East Midlands Studentship. Include the name of the project supervisor and project title.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The studentship provides UK/EU tuition fee waiver, Annual Stipend at UKRI rates (£15,285 for 2020/21) and a Research Training Support Grant (including travel allowance) of £2,500 per annum.