To help international students fulfill their dream of studying abroad, Queensland University of Technology is offering Clayton Adam Florence Wilson International Awards for Biomechanics and Spine Research for outstanding candidates in Australia.
The studentship is open to international and domestic students who are going to enroll in the postgraduate research degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology.
Worthy opportunity for students to get a postgraduate research degree.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is a prominent research and academic centre in Australia. To satisfy the needs of students, educators, and researchers, it offers top-notch study, teaching, and research facilities. With more than 400 courses and research programs, The university is a cutting-edge institution designed for the modern world. For flexible education.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is a unique place to learn, with world-class infrastructure, highly rated courses, well-qualified workers, and recreational and athletic facilities. It seeks to inspire the next generation of entrepreneurs and promote tomorrow’s defining industries.
Application Deadline: The scholarship applications are open for the academic session 2022/2023.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate and Research
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research degree programme in the subject area of Engineering, Health and community, Information technology, Science, technology and engineering, and Mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have experience in biomechanics and/or spine research. Further eligibility criteria will be provided following successful acceptance of your application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the research degree coursework at the Queensland University of Technology. After being registered, submit your application to A/Prof Paige Little, Research Director, QUT Biomechanics and Spine Research Group, including the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a two-page CV with a one-page cover letter indicating:
- the type of Clayton Adam Florence Wilson Award/s for which you wish to apply
- how you believe you are eligible for the award.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide an educational fund to the high-achieving students.