All highly talented and motivated students are invited to apply for the International PhD Stipend in Genomic Potential and Regulation of EPS Synthesis in Activated Sludge Bacteria. The program is funded by Aalborg University for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship programme is open to students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university for the academic session 2022-2023.
A valuable offer to get an education with some financial support in Denmark
User Review( votes)
Established in 1974, Aalborg University is a Danish public university based in Aalborg, Denmark. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and PhD degrees in a wide variety of subjects for international students.
Why study at Aalborg University? The university wants to build a strong foundation, support complete industrialization that is sustainable, and advance modernization. This calls for ongoing investment in infrastructure and design, a focus on technology development, the promotion of sustainable management, and money for scientific research and improvement.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is July 12, 2022.
- University: Aalborg University
- Department: Department of Chemistry and Bioscience
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program will be awarded in Genomic Potential and Regulation of EPS Synthesis in Activated Sludge Bacteria
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for the award, applicants must have a Master of Science (MSc.) degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology, or similar from an internationally recognized university with a master’s thesis in one of the following areas: Microbial bioinformatics or EPS metabolism.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in PhD degree at the university. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the application form through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the given supporting documents:
- Cover letter of 1-2 pages describing the motivation for applying and an account of the applicant’s background in relation to the announced position
- Project description, which is required for technical reasons – in this case, where you apply for a specific project, you may upload a copy of the project description above
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- Other relevant information.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Aalborg University will provide the salary to the high achieving candidates.