The Griffith University is administrating The Clem Jones Sporting Scholarship for the academic year 2019-20. The aim of the Clem Jones Sporting Scholarship is to provide financial assistance that enables applicants on low incomes to undertake study at Griffith University. The scholarship will assist students with high levels of sporting and academic ability to gain tertiary qualifications from which they and the community will benefit.
Study Subject(s): Sports
Course Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Provider: Griffith University
Scholarship can be taken at Australia
User Review( votes)
To be eligible you must:
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be a current Griffith University undergraduate student or be eligible for admission to any of Griffith University’s undergraduate programs in 2019
- be an elite sportsperson, competing at a state or national level
- provide evidence of financial need (personal and parental for students living at home)
- provide evidence of sporting achievements.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
To be considered for this scholarship, you must complete the following sections within the application:
- secondary education history (commencing students): academic merit
- name of the school attended
- OP score (or IB/ATAR equivalent)
- program (continuing students): GPA.
You must upload the following in the supporting documentation section:
- Evidence of financial need (Centrelink or Tax statement for yourself and your parents if living at home).
- Evidence of sporting achievements.
Benefits: The Clem Jones Sporting Scholarships are valued at up to $9,000 each for a total of three years.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for 2019 are now closed