Here is a golden opportunity for all the Caribbean citizens who are looking for a chance to study in the South Pacific country. Climate Resilience The studentships are providing by the Association of Commonwealth Universities.
In partnership with Fiji National University, the program is available for excellent achievement applicants and aims to support aspirants in their studies by funding some expenses.
A worthy choice for Caribbean Citizens to study in Fiji.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1913, the Association of Commonwealth Universities is the world’s oldest international network of universities. The Fiji National University was founded in 2010, it has eleven campuses nationwide in Suva and also has 2,000 staff, including 800 academic faculty members.
Why at Fiji National University? Fiji is good in terms of education. Their universities have great facilities for applicants and their faculty supports candidates building a bright future in their chosen career. They will get an excellent experience in education here.
Application Deadline: June 26, 2019
Eligibility criteria should be followed by the candidates-
- The award is only available for the citizens of Commonwealth country.
- They can apply for a master’s degree program in subjects offered by the university.
- The student must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this grant, you need to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university and then can apply for the fund by submitting an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Two reference letters, copy of passport or national ID card, academic transcript and certificate of language ability needs to be attached.
- Admission Requirement: For taking admission, you must have a minimum GPA of 3.67 on a 5-point scale.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is a must to study at the university. And you need to show this by taking IELTS or TOEFL test.
Benefits: The funded award includes fully-funded tuition fees, living expenses, return economy flight and research support grant.