Are you currently in Grade 11? Don’t wait to Grade 12 to start planning for university. The High School Student Grade 11 Merit Award is now available at the University of Lethbridge.
Grade 11 Merit Award is open to all high school students from around the world who wish to attend the University of Lethbridge in the fall immediately after high school.
Great opportunity for international high school students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Lethbridge is one of the most prestigious analysis and influential research universities in Canada. It offers more than 150 undergraduate programs and more than 70 graduate programs, at the masters and doctoral levels.
Why at the University of Lethbridge? The university committed to providing students with an unparalleled university experience and offers many exciting education abroad opportunities. It gives you a chance to participate in semester exchanges, study tours, field studies, work-study tours, internships and more!
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject at Lethbridge
- Admissible Criteria: The award is available to International students. You need to currently be in Grade 11 when applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: A few minutes of your time can really pay off in a big way. To apply, you must have planned to attend the University of Lethbridge in the fall immediately after high school. Submit the online form in your grade 11 year.
- Supporting Documents: It is a straightforward method – no essay or letters of advice necessary. Submit your transcript to either Email: [email protected] or Mail: Scholarships & Student Finance (AH115), 4401 University Drive Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada T1K 3M4.
- Admission Requirements: Students with a 75% average and above are encouraged to apply.
- Language Requirement: Requisites are demanded to exhibit proficiency in the English language to study at the University of Lethbridge.
Approximately one hundred fifty (150) scholarships are going to be given to the best achieving Grade 11 students. Value: $800 for 80% and higher or $500 for 75-79.9%.