Build connections, share ideas and develop new ideas with global individuals in the UK at the University of East Anglia by applying for its Clive Wilson Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of East Anglia has established this scholarship exclusively for students that demonstrate genuine financial need. All UK and overseas students are eligible to apply for this £15,000 to sponsor their undergraduate studies at UEA.
This scholarship will support your undergraduate level education and will provide you exciting perks throughout your educational journey.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. UEA has been ranked 12th by The Times Good University Guide 2017 and 14th by The Complete University Guide 2019.
Why choose to study at the University of East Anglia? UEA is an internationally renowned university based on a campus that provides top-quality academic, social, and cultural facilities. It is a premier research institution making a substantial impact on the global challenges facing society.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will close on 3rd June 2022.
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £15,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Home/overseas applicants are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme in any desired discipline including Engineering and International Development offered at UEA can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a 3-year undergraduate programme at UEA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Undergraduate applications at UEA can be made via the UCAS portal. Students interested to apply for the scholarship must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit academic documents and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold at least Grade C or Grade 4 in GSCE Mathematics and English or a recognized equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc are accepted.
A £15,000 scholarship will be awarded to the selected undergraduate students at the University of East Anglia.