The Queensland University of Technology is excited to introduce the Learning through Life Transitions – PhD Scholarships to academically excellent students for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship will be awarded in Australia.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to research students at QUT. Both, home country nationals and students from overseas can apply. The scholarship award consists of an annual stipend worth $28,597 for up to 3 years, awarded on the basis of academic performance.
Valuable offer for highly talented students on their tuition fees.
User Review( vote)
The Queensland University of Technology, ranked in the top 10 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, is a public research university that aims to tackle global challenges and achieve sustainability through research and teaching.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT provides students with work-integrated learning to prepare them for a real-world career. The study programmes at QUT are built around practical experience and hands-on learning to ensure that the students have access to the best lecturers, study with the most advanced technology and learning spaces, and gain a tonne of hands-on experience with the industry to prepare them for the real world.
Application Deadline: Applications will end on 27th May 2022. Applications received later than the deadline will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: National and foreign students both can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research study programme offered at QUT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must meet all requirements of the university including the English language requirements for international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply using the online platform of the university. Students must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration prior to applying for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence
- Research proposal
- an overview of your interest in the topic, skills, and experience, and proposed research methods
- details of your choice of project and supervisor
- an up-to-date CV indicating previous lab experience and skills
- Admission Requirements: Interested candidates must meet the entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at QUT
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE Academic – 58
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1
QUT will provide the selected candidates a scholarship of $28,597 per annum for a period of three years, with a possible 6-month extension, subject to satisfactory progress.