Do you want to study in the UK? Then, you have a valuable chance to apply for the Clybe Higgs MSc Scholarship provided by Harper Adams University.
This scholarship is available for candidates who wish to apply for the MSc degree programme at the university. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
A wonderful chance for students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in1901, Harper Adams University is the state’s leading university that offers internationally recognized various courses like, postgraduate. It supports students to achieve growth and academic excellence.
Why study at Harper Adams University? The university is committed to creating special academic, excellence in learning and research, and service to society.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Harper Adams University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: UK students
- The prize can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Agriculture focus.
- Admissible Criteria: To grab this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Domestic aspirants can part in this funding program
- Seekers must have to enrol in the MSC degree coursework
- Applicants must have an excellent pre-qualification degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying this studentship, it’s compulsory for aspirants to get admission in MSc degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, applications must be submitted by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: At the time of admission, the university will ask you to submit your academic transcripts, language ability proof, and copy of passport with the curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for this funding grant, you have to satisfy the university’s admission requirements.
- Language Requirements: Candidates, whose previous education has not been primarily in the English language, will have to present any evidence of their proficiency.
Successful applicants will receive an award valued at up to £5,000 for one year which will cover the education expenses.