The University of Edinburgh is dispensing a wonderful opportunity through its PhD Research programme for the academic session 2021-2022. The funding programme is available for UK and EU students.
The purpose of The grant is to shed light on the relationship between force transmission at the particle level and bulk flow, or “rheological”, properties.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in UK.
User Review( votes)
As the second most popular university in the UK, the University of Edinburgh is a well-known research university that provides the highest-quality research-led teaching and learning. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study. It provides candidates with skills and knowledge to plan for their future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees + stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the School of Engineering at Edinburgh.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Expecting to receive a first-class degree in chemical engineering, physics, applied mathematics, or a closely related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After being registered, candidates must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Edinburgh is providing full funding (tuition fees and stipend) for UK or EU students who want to undertake a PhD research project