The Collaborative Masters in Agricultural and Applied Economics (CMAAE) is seeking students for the MSc scholarships. These are available in the area of Agricultural and appliedAppliedics for the 2017-2018 academic year.
The aim of the program is to strengthen local individual and institutional capacity to conduct an independent, rigorous inquiry into problems pertinent to the management of Sub-Saharan African economies through synergistic programmes combining economic research with postgraduate training in economics.
African Economic Research Consortium is a premier capacity building institution in the advancement of research and graduate training that inform economic policies in Africa.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia can apply.
- These are awarded in the field of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Applicants must meet the following area for these:
- Must be nationals of Ghana, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda or Ethiopia;
- Must have attained a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree in Agricultural Economics or related field from a recognized university;
- Must be willing to work in their country government ministries/ institutions upon graduation.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online mode.
- application letter;
- Curriculum vitae;
- MSc admission letter or temporary/provisional admission letter, or an official letter assuring admission with fee structure;
- Certified copies of University transcripts and certificates;
- An academic reference from at least a Senior Lecturer;
- College Admission RequirementEntrance Requirement: Applicants must have a First Class or a Second Class Honours (Upper Division) degree.English Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command in the English language.
- Award: These will cover the following:
- In its 3-year programme, our funding agency, in cooperation with the CMAAE Programme of AERC, is offering up to 50 in-region grants for the Master of Science Programme in Agricultural and Applied Economics