Applicants are invited to apply for TJU International Students Scholarship sponsored by the Ministry of Education for the academic year. Programs are open to international learners to pursue a master’s degree program.
The University’s vision is to participate, through its role in the field of higher education and scientific research, in the creation of a unified, developed and advanced Non-Chinese Nation.
Wonderful Scholarship for Master Program.
User Review( vote)
The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international pupils at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international holders.
Why at Tianjin University- The School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University.
The education will be available to those applicants who:
- Must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
- Must have graduated with a bachelor degree, and under the age of 40.
- International candidates are eligible to apply for this program.
- These are available to pursue Master degree program.
- These are awarded in the field of Chemical Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. The applicants Form for Foreigners Wishing to Study at Tianjin University( click here to download the form) and Application Form for TJU International study(Chemical Engineering) (click here to download the form) filled in Chinese or English by typing, passed with a recent photo.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Notarized certificate of the highest diploma, Academic transcripts, Two recommendation letters, A study or research plan, Certificate of Non-Criminal Records, Photocopy of passport, HSK certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have graduated with a bachelor degree and under the age of 40.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who want to join in the programs taught in English must submit the certificate of TOEFL (Score 80 or above), or IELTS (Score 6.0 or above) or pass the English Language Test held by TJU.
The full award (Around RMB58,000 per year) provides:
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
The partial award (Around RMB46,000 per year) provides:
- Tuition fees
- Part of living allowance
Application Deadline: Closed