A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Victoria University of Wellington is offering the CMIC Masters Scholarships.
This scholarship is for students to undertake a master by thesis study at the Computational Media Innovation Centre (CMIC), Victoria University of Wellington.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington, which used to be called Victoria College, is a research institute that looks for research strengths and the unique advantages and opportunities that come with them to produce transformative results. In the QS 2021 World University Ranking, it came in at #223.
Why study at Victoria University of Wellington? Victoria University of Wellington gives its students the chance to take advantage of its links to businesses, government agencies, and research groups in the capital. It brings together students from all over the world who are passionate about their subjects. This makes the student experience at Victoria better by putting their knowledge and skills to use in a way that is interactive and interesting.
Application Deadline: Applications will be considered as they are received.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Research
- Award: $15,000, and tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic or international
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters by thesis in Computer Graphics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must intend to pursue a master by thesis study in the field of Computer Graphics at CMIC, Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must enroll in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. Students must submit specific documentation if they wish to be considered for this scholarship. Send all documents to the CMIC Centre Manager: [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit a CV, any supporting documents (e.g. transcripts, reports) and a brief outline of research interest.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For students starting their study in 2022, or until normal face-to-face testing can resume, the University will accept the following alternative tests as meeting our English-language requirements:
- TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition
- IELTS Indicator test.
Winners will receive a stipend of $15,000 and tuition fees (domestic) for a year to study at the Victoria University of Wellington.