Grab the mind-blowing opportunity by applying for the International PhD Fellowships in Drug Delivery of Biopharmaceuticals at the University of Copenhagen for the academic session 2022-2023.
The study program is open to both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD degree program at the university.
Excellent opportunity for overseas students to study in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is a public research university and higher education institution in Denmark, ranked 84th in the Times Higher Education rankings for 2021. The university is well-known for its excellent research and teaching.
Why choose the University of Copenhagen? Students at the University of Copenhagen have the opportunity to do research that broadens their perspectives and advances the globe. Copenhagen students are given the chance to perform their own research under supervision in order to improve the scientific foundation for improving health and avoiding and treating disease.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through May 15, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Pharmacy
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: DKK 27,800 (approx. 3,700 EUR)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study in Drug Delivery of Biopharmaceuticals
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree in pharmaceutical sciences, biomedical engineering or related areas prior to the starting date
- Fluency in English and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- CV incl. education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Diploma and transcripts of records
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to have good English skills. They can provide proof of proficiency through the following:
The University of Copenhagen will provide a starting salary; pension and terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State. Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around DKK 27,800 (approx. 3,700 EUR) (taxable) plus pension (October 2021 level).