Carnegie Mellon University is offering the CMU Australian Scholarships programs for you to complete your higher studies and building a bright future in Australia.
The purpose of this educational award is to attract international students and encourage them to pursue a masters’ degree program at Carnegie Mellon University.
A fine choice to get an education fund to study a master program in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1900, Carnegie Mellon University is a private research university. It ranked 77th by U.S. News and World Report and 47th by QS World University Rankings.
Why at Carnegie Mellon University? The university offers a wide range of degree-level course and also gives them an opportunity to developing their personality along with communication skills.
- University or Organization: Carnegie Mellon University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: AUD $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Asia, South America, and Africa.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a full-time student and accept an offer to study at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants are required to take admission in a master’s degree program at the university either in August 2019 or August 2020 at the university. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you will be automatically considered and informed by the university in your acceptance letter.
- Supporting Documents: You need to submit a video (1-2 minutes) or an essay (200-500 words) outlining your ambition to contribute to the development of your country.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must to study at CMU.
The award will either provide AUD $18,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 21-month courses or AUD $13,000 as reduction of tuition fee for 12-month courses. And will also give an amount up to AUD $2,000 contribution to airfares for the student and a student’s family member.
Application Deadline: The award is available for August 2019 and August 2020 intake. (The deadline for August intake is April 30 each year.)