If you want to buoyant your career, then here is a marvellous opportunity to join the Nanyang Scholarship -CN Yang Scholars Program offered by the Nanyang Technological University.
Nice chance for international students in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1981, Nanyang Technological University Singapore is the second oldest public autonomous research university in Singapore. It is the second-largest university and offers various degree level programs.
Why study at Nanyang Technological University Singapore? The university is diverse and global, drawing people with expertise from a wide variety of disciplines. They provide a wonderful educational environment for students.
Application Deadline: February 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Nanyang Technological University Singapore
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full coverage
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelors degree in science and engineering fields
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Students must have excellent co-curricular records and strong leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, aspirants have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to attach a personal essay of not more than 300 words is required, recent passport size photo and submit a referee’s appraisal.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have minimum 2nd class honours upper or *Honours (Distinction) and also GRE or GMAT test scores.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, candidates must be proficient written and spoken English language.
The university will provide all the following:
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas programme
- Computer allowance of S$1,750
- Guaranteed four years of stay in NTU halls of residence
- Guaranteed overseas exchange for one semester
- Guaranteed overseas final year research project with coverage for airfare, accommodation, meals, insurance and visa fees
- Opportunities for research attachment from year one onwards and to attend an international conference with subsidy