The Southern Cross University is looking high potential international candidates to apply for the PhD Scholarship in Vertebrate Ecology for the session 2020/21.
This is a full-time PhD position is open to all deserving students who want to study a full-time PhD degree at the university.
Well-paid option to get an education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Southern Cross University is a progressive, young and connected regional research university that offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree programs for the students.
Why at Southern Cross University? At this university, helping candidates throughout their studies as well as helping to shape their professional career pathways right from the start of their studies.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- University: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD support will be awarded in Vertebrate Ecology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will be applying for a scholarship. For information please contact: Associate Professor Ross Goldingay ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Send CV, academic transcript and a 1-page letter outlining suitability and interest in the project to Associate Professor Ross Goldingay
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
The university will provide the award amount of $28,092 per year to the successful students for PhD three years of study.