The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) announces the Laboratory Training Programme. The program is open to students of all nationalities interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences.
In summer, 8 vacancies are available for graduate pupils to work in a laboratory in CNIO. Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training program candidates during their stay at the centre.
Golden chance for undergraduates students to study in Spain.
User Review( votes)
The National Centre for Cancer Research is a Spanish research institute. Here at CNIO, more than 400 highly specialized professionals are working to defeat one of the main causes of death in our society.
Why study at the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre? The essential mission of the CNIO is to conduct research excellence and deliver innovative technology in the field of cancer to the National Health System and the National System of Science and Innovation.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before March 15, 2023.
- Applicants of any nationality can apply for this program.
- The scholarship will be awarded in Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics).
- To participate in this program, you must have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://apps.cnio.es/ing/cursos/practicasverano-form.asp
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents: Attach your CV in pdf format; doc and RTF formats are also accepted.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with your GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good knowledge of English
The university will provide all the following:
- Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training programme students during their stay at the center.
- In addition, holders without public health assistance benefits in Spain will be covered with private health insurance provided by the CNIO for the same period of time (8 weeks).