Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Codebots Scholarship at the University of Queensland and support your study in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and assist students to undertake studies in computer science, information technology and software engineering at the University of Queensland.
A wonderful chance for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1909, the University of Queensland is an international higher education university in Australia. It offers many undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees in different fields of study.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides a strong focus on teaching excellence and providing more national teaching awards for students. At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Honours
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Honours degree in Engineering and Computing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate and honours degree programme.
- Aspirants must be international or Australian citizen
- Academic achievement and personal qualities, including leadership potential
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students have to enrol in the degree programme at the university. After that, you can complete the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a cover letter, CV, and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
Benefits: Successful scholar will receive the award amount of $5,000 to complete their studies in Australia.